Cecoforma is looking for a highly-motivated Project Manager to be part of a small and dynamic team in our Brussels office.
Working under the supervision of the Framework Contract Managers, the Project Manager will be in charge of the organization, execution and administrative follow-up of institutional events organized by Cecoforma.
• Contact with suppliers, sub-contractors and service providers
• Logistical organisation of events (travel arrangements; distribution and follow-up of invitations; hotel reservations; management and distribution of per diem, "conference kits" and badges; local transport; expert mobilisation (interpreters,secretaries, hostesses ...); additional activities related to conferences etc.)
• Travelling and providing local assistance if necessary
• Administrative and financial follow-up
• Global reporting
• Contact with clients
• min. 5 years experience in events & communications projects, particularly in the institutional sector
• Strong organizational skills
• The ability to multi-task and prioritize
• The ability to work under pressure
• Liaison and relationship skills
• Good presentation
• Excellent English communication skills, spoken and written, any otherlanguage(s) would be an asset
• A willingness to adopt a flexible working schedule
• The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
We are open to offering either a freelance or salaried position.
Send your CV and/or request for information to: firstname.lastname@example.org